Check your eligibility below and fill in this form.
1) Players must be at least 18 years of age.
2) Players must be in good standing with the MDNT Program.
3) Non-Dutch Passport players with Dutch heritage. In short you must: A) have lived in The Netherlands for at least two years during the last five, B) or are married to a Dutch Citizen, C) or have a parent/grandparent possessing a Dutch passport and/or birth certificate. Non-Dutch passport holders are eligible for up to four spots on the 23 man roster.
4) Dutch passport holders, regardless of current country of residence are eligible to try-out.
5) For US/Canada based players, we encourage you to have at least one year of college lacrosse experience.
All new players living abroad must travel to The Netherlands for a try-out weekend.
Official documents will need to be provided and submitted to the World Lacrosse. Please do not send sensitive information until asked to do so.